This is my first collections of cooking series. Ehh.....at the time i am still single and the purpose of buying this book is to show off my friends that i know how to bake a cake instead i am a lousy cook!. Anyway this books reminds me of something specials to remember. The First Time .....it's awake me from day dream and try to be a better persons.
This is my latest books. Most recipes in this books are really nice and easy to follow.
I am going to do Pretzels for my dear friends Sutinah. Hope she likes it.
260 g flour
1 tsp Baking powder
½ tsp Milk powder
Some Coarse sugar
1. Mix (A) till well blended. Then add in (B) and cream lightly till smooth,
2. Add in sieved ( C )and mix till well blended.
3. Refrigerate for 60 min. Take some of the dough out and roll it into 9 cm strip , 8 mm in diameter.
4. Plaited each strip from both ends to make a loose knot.
5. Brush the surface of the plaited dough with water. Then sprinkle some coarse sugar on top.
6. Bake at 175 c for 15-20 min.
Note: If you want the pretzel coated with melted chocolate, skip the coarse sugar